JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
11/8/2019 2:20:50 PM

How to get black armory forge curated rolls

I've been searching online and in game on how to get a curated black armory roll but all the information is either too vague or outdated and I really don't know how to obtain them. I'm really confused, what is the requirements to get a curated roll?
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Abbadon Anthem: 11/8/2019 7:39:53 PM
    Its only possible to forge a curated weapon from the powerful reward frames. Before shadowkeep this was also only possible in the bergusia forge, I dont know if this has been changed now that forges rotate daily. At most you have 6 chances a week to get a curated weapon, twice on each character you have.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• To help clarify, I believe that they only have a chance to drop when forging the "gold" frames, or at least that is how I think it used to work (dont remember ever getting one from a non-gold frame). They also only dropped from the Burgusia forge, but since the Shadowkeep changes I don't think the forge matters anymore.

Posting in language:

• Play lots, and lots of forges. Hundreds. It took me that many to get the curated Kindled Orchid. On the upside though, along the way I got another version similar to KO, but with a different set of perks than the Drop Mag row, and that's proven to be even more excellent for PvE. Similar situation for Hammerhead and Blast Furnace. The Forge grind was really worth it.

Posting in language:

• It’s up to RNG whether a curated version drops or not

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon