JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by BNGHelp8: 11/8/2019 12:44:45 AM

The stack number is too small and always full.

The stack number is too small and always full. It is always gone when needed. It doesn't need to be full. such as PHANTASMAL FRAGMENT MODULUS REPORT PHANTASMAL CORE [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The dumbest one is the modulus report. You can't even purchase all the additional black armory frames with you stock stack haha.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Lull9: 11/9/2019 10:59:31 AM
    It's really disappointing how consistently Bungie makes the same mistakes. Specifically, inventory stack sizes like this have been a problem over and over and over... They finally increased the stack size of gambit synths after 6 months... surprisingly they increased the stack size of phantasmal cores (quite high even) but we're still stuck with 30 fragments and 100 vex mind components. As if those are some kind of balance bottleneck that needs to exist... SMH... [spoiler]Because I know how badly people want to grind AWESOME vex invasion for those SWEET OP!!!(4) weapons *sarcasm*[/spoiler] Can Bungie shoehorn their heads out of their asses and just make the default stack size 9999 for almost everything when it's added to the game? You know, BEFORE it's a problem? Thanks.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Edited by EnglishPete: 11/9/2019 4:56:52 PM
      Honestly, creating armor and weapons should just use glimmer and materials, drop all the other stuff. Dismantling purples and exotics should provide materials of the same type that are then used to upgrade those types of gear or to pull them from collectibles. Let's say I have a piece of 2.0 exotic armor that drops with 1 energy. Each extra energy slot would cost 10,000 glimmer and an exotic material. You could even have bounties that give different materials as well as dismantling gear to get them. If I want to Masterwork a Legendary weapon, each upgrade rank costs 20 legendary shards and 1000 glimmer. Blues just dismantle into glimmer. You want to gamble with the Cryptarc or Gunsmith, they should give random legendary equipment at your current light level for 75 legendary materials per roll. Just ideas that would super simplify the process, make sense from a materials viewpoint and be fair to everyone.

Posting in language:

• and yet candy of all things can hold at least 5 digits

Posting in language:

• Edited by Snafu Gundam: 11/9/2019 11:44:16 AM
      Why? Come next season you'll just delete them and ignore the table for the new thing.

Posting in language:

• Don’t forget the Vex coins

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Modulus reports are the bane of my existence. Extremely common, take a year to dismantle, and can only be dismantled one at a time.

Posting in language:

• Modulus report needs boosted to 999, or there should be a completely separate tab for currencies and make them behave like shards and glimmer.

Posting in language:

• I have so much crap resources at the post master of each character. Good think many are capped so I don’t even have to bother with deleting the lost ones.

Posting in language:

• They increased phantasmal cores to 999

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • You can buy more space and bigger stacks from Eververse. 10000 silver per extra box and 100 silver for +1 stack.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • I have 200 vex tokens. Wish i could delete them. Don’t care about any of those weapons.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • They should change the cap of most stackable items to 9999 to keep it simple. Understand that some materials such as Ballistic Logs have a cap and that makes sense since there is a cap to weekly rewards, but everything else should be 9999. I actually would also be in favor of certain items like gunsmith materials having a cap of 99999, it's not a huge burden to have multiple stacks of some items, but it just doesn't make sense to have that kind of limitation in a looter shooter style game.

Posting in language:

• They need to let everything stack to 9999 like they just changed a few things to and we should be able to delete anything in out inventory. I have things that I can't vault that don't stack and I can't delete that I will never use. Then there are the things that I can get rid of but it will take hrs to do so as I have so many of them and the only way to get rid of them is to combine them 4 at a time then delete the combined item.

Posting in language:

• You need to add the useless mind vex componant on that list.

Posting in language:

• Too many currencies is the problem.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Tbh duplicates of weapons should stack too and let me quick swap between the same weapon with a different roll.

Posting in language:

• Stacks are just a bad idea in general

Posting in language:

• Phantasmal Cores stack to 999 now But the fragments needed to buy them still only stack to 3 Bungie logic

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                You are not allowed to view this content.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon