JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Antox666: 11/7/2019 11:41:53 PM

Being put into losing IB matches over and over again!

Seriously WTF bungie?! I have been put into so many losing Iron banner matches this morning it's a joke. I am a pretty good player, I'm about to hit 100K kills this week, and I play solo most of the time, which I think has something to do with this. It seems I go into a match and ether we crush or mercy them... then it begins! I am put into a losing match, and I think ah its ok its just for one match I guess, even if I've joined half way through and get stomped by evey super under the sun on spawn, we lose almost every time. Then oh look it put me in another one, then another, then maybe I get to match make properly of one match for it to happen over and over again, to the point where I lost count as to how may times the match maker has shafted me. I'm completely sick of it! [b] Seriously F that one guy that can't stay to the end of the match! [/b] Who is often the one at the bottom anyway. Yeah there is lag I feel ya but I never leave a match win or lose. Which brings me to my next point, [b] IB should be connection based [/b], with the philosophy that you should be good enough to enter the grand arena. Because at the moment if feels like full on skill based and takes power levels into account which can only amount to more lag. I don't care for people defending SBMM, the fact that a skilled players can get the overwhelming upper hand in a match because of you or them lagging is ridiculous. Oh but the potato players will get crushed if we didn't have it you say, I am getting crushed by lagging played day in day out and I'm a decent pvp player! How is that anyway fair?
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon