JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Heavy in Survival is ridiculous
Edited by PILCR0W: 10/27/2019 3:44:29 PM
Heavy shouldn't even be in comp. How is heavy a skill? I can shoot a truth rocket across the map and kill someone. That's not highly skilled, that's just good tracking. What I really hate too, is being killed by a machine gun instantly across the map. But when I am 15 feet from the person, they slide shotgun kill me. Another thing that is stupid. It takes two dawn blades to kill a hunter or titan in their super. It takes one dawn blade to kill a stormcaller in their super. It takes one hammer or blade strike from a hunter to kill a warlock in their super. The balance in this game is terrible. Another thing I learned, and most of you titans will do this now. But on certain maps, if your titan is leveled up right, he can get high enough where he can float at the top of the map and stay there for 10-15 seconds. Some can even get on ledges and hide above everyone else. The cheap shit I've seen lately.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Heavy shouldn't even be in comp.[/quote] Disagree. Without heavy, players will just hide and camp for the entire match.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That’s why the zone pops up in the last minute

Posting in language:

• The skill part isn't using a heavy weapon....its getting the ammo in the first place. Taking heavy out is a bad idea. You have to be an all around player not just someone good at one thing......using a primary. If you want a real skill check....give everyone the same primary only and the same class. Boring as hell but you will get your skill contest. Nobody will play but you will be happy.

Posting in language:

• [quote]The skill part isn't using a heavy weapon....its getting the ammo in the first place.[/quote] Finally, someone who gets it.

Posting in language:

• Report this as map exploitation, bungie actually take this seriously and will remove the map from comp till its fixed.

Posting in language:

• I’m curious about that last bit. How can a Titan float for 10 seconds?

Posting in language:

• I'm not a titan. But watching the guy do it. He was sprinting, jumps up as high as he can, floats for 2-3 seconds, shoulder charges and goes back into his float. But some how, he was getting on something and staying up high. This was on the vex desert looking map with the candles. He was doing it around the circle were B usually is.

Posting in language:

• Hmm. The jump can reactivate after the melee if you have some time left. He might of found a ledge just low enough to initiate the mantle, which would renew the jump. I’ve found a few spots where I can camp up high. Once the enemy team knows they snipe the crap out of you so I don’t bother.

Posting in language:

• Must be hacking 🤷‍♂️

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon