JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/22/2019 9:04:54 PM
Not until you learn how to make all the public events heroic!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And summon the gate overlord

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• -blam!-! I forgot about that one. Thanks!!!

Posting in language:

• [quote]Not until you learn how to make all the public events heroic![/quote]

Posting in language:

• Preach it!!! heck, I make one single shot just to trigger the event and plop a emote chair down! and let the boom booms do the work, no reason for me to waste ammo or time =P Folks, lets take spiders bounties for example...that equals two dead ghost instead of one. No!! stooop let me finish (oooooh it takes to loong...cry cry cry <insert tears here>) grab a patrol before and AFTER the public event...that equals two for heoric and two for the completed patrols...that's FOUR!! in one shot. You need twenty dead ghost to top off and grab five bounties off of spider...that one lost ghost equals more time wasted and not to mention you're teaching...Nevermind!! yah gonna continue killing that boss aint yah? uh huh and I'm gonna just sit there and watch you do it, while drinking my coffee, reading my news. Yah done yet?

Posting in language:

• I know, but why heroic trigger if that bounty in my inventory says just "public event", for example, cryo pods, it is much quicker to melt boss down immediatelly than spend few minutes at spot, I mostly never do heroic trigger until I have bounty for heroic PE. I can finish another event in that time. Cabal drills are quicker to turn it heroic no matter if I have any bounty.. So it matters what event you do and what goal other guardians around have.

Posting in language:

• *insert bruh gif*

Posting in language:

• because OTHER PLAYERS might need this.. the friggin same reason why I should kill the champions when all i need is a completed nightfall. YOUR reason.. not mine..

Posting in language:

• But I play this game solo, so I do what I need, not what other player need. If there are players with different needs together, then it is not good day for all, but then, it needs better game design. Except bounties/quests there is no need to make PE heroic/non-heroic. My preference is to make event short as much as possible. As you have problem that players does not trigger heroic, I have problem when players make it heroic when it will prolong event by significant margin (for example that cryo pods) 30 sec vs 5 minutes

Posting in language:

• well they do too, so either you contribute to heroic public events or you stop complaining that randoms do speedrum "your nightfall" .. they also want to make the nightfall as qucik as possible and that includes skipping the champions.. so either practice what you preach or don't complain =D

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon