JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/21/2019 12:19:42 AM

Help Please

So I have owned Destiny 2 since launch day. All the expansion packs, the annual season pass, everything. Was originally playing on PS4 but within the past month I have used cross save and started playing on PC. First thing I noticed is when I go to look at what I own under the store, it says I don't own forsaken. Yet, I played all the Forsaken DLC. I have many things from Forsaken. I just tried buying something from Xur and it says I need to own Forsaken. It makes no sense? I already own it. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rVPWDY.png I remember Destiny 2. I have Black armory weapons. It was the saddest part ever when Cayde died. Why don't I have access to it?
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by DragonWithin: 10/21/2019 12:23:28 AM
    DLC licenses do not transfer with Cross-Save. If you wish to fully access the Forsaken DLC on PC, you'll need to purchase it on Steam. Owning the Sony Playstation 4 Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC License does not give you the Valve Steam Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC license for free. The licenses are owned, sold, and granted individually by the platform companies, and each of those companies is a different company.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If that's the case, then why was I given The Red War, Curse of Osiris and Warmind?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Edited by ZacTheRuler: 10/21/2019 12:21:24 AM
      Game licenses do not transfer with cross save. You’ll have to buy forsaken on PC to play that content on PC.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon