JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

PC Support

Problems getting your PC to work with Destiny 2?
Edited by Dasdardly: 10/20/2019 9:59:47 PM

Black Screen Intermittently upon loading into a patrol zone

Been playing a lot. Log on today and anytime I move in a patrol zone I get a black screen. Any ideas why?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • The black screen is what the game does when it's syncing you with other players. There's no known issues going on of this issue outside of the Tower. This issue elsewhere other than the Tower is normally caused by connection difficulties between yourself and other players that are in the same instance. If you've already tried resetting your modem/router and that didn't fix your issue, then I'd suggest following the other networking troubleshooting steps to insure that your connection is as good as it can be. Also note that if you're using a VPN or a Proxy in order to connect, the latency caused by the connection distance between you and those other players can cause it to take longer to sync.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon