JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Neronotte: 10/20/2019 5:05:48 PM

Cannot move Deluxe edition and 2 guardians on steam from battle net

Hi, this is the 3 time i write about this topic because i still have this problem One problem is that when i try to overwrite my stuff on steam it doesen't see my guardians. The other problem is that even if i wanted to move on and forget about my guardians i cannot do that because when i'm suppose to write "i agree to transfer" nothing happens and the button "transfer" is not clickable. When Destiny2 moved to steam i tried to move all my stuff and it seemed like everything went ok. when i opened my steam version there was no guardian, i thought that i was suppose to create another one because i know the game changed a bit but i never got my stuff back. Here on bungie i have proof on my account that i own the deluxe edition with all the dlc and my 2 guardians but there's no way to transfer that on steam since i have already started the game. I tried to unlink the steam account and delete the guardian but there's no way. I need help with this please. I hope i don't get another automatic response

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon