JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases are temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
10/17/2019 11:35:19 PM

Black Armory bug?

Went to complete my 5th legendary frame from the Black Armory to progress the exotic quest "A Giant's Might". After completing the ignition, I was awarded with the proper weapon (sniper rifle Tatara Gaze), but my progress on "A Giant's Might" was only at 4, not the 5 it should have been. Furthermore, in ADA-1's inventory the "Legendary Sniper Rifle Frame" was not filled in like the others become after you complete them for the first time. It also said I needed one modulus report to buy the frame, when normally it takes 6 (maybe less I don't exactly remember) to redo a weapon frame for the week. This is a little frustrating as doing these legendary frames can be a bit of a grind and it also sets me back a full week for Jotunn as only 2 ballistics logs can be earned a week. Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon