JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/13/2019 6:13:55 PM

Error Code: Beaver

I will join a random Firestrike team and not see enemies or allies then I will get re-connected. From there it will mostly work just fine and I won't get any more errors. But when it comes to missions like Exploing the EDZ, I will get re-connected multiple times until I finally get booted to Orbit. I have a Technicolour router which I know has problems with Destiny 2 (still not fixed after 2 years?) I have tried the beaver fix and it didn't work I have Open nat type I have a Wired connection My internet works fine with other games but Destiny 2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. If you've already followed all the troubleshooting steps in our BEAVER help article we recommend taking a look at our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=13610]advanced troubleshooting[/url] guide for next steps.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon