JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
10/13/2019 4:19:11 PM

Help Reaquire Solstice Armor

Ive claimed my Solstice Armor from the weapon smith from a package, there are no random mods attached to the armor, but we do have stats.. Going into my collections page now I see other y1 armor from the planets which are the same as the Solstice Armor, no random mods, but they do have stats (fixed) WHY THE HECK CANT I PRINT NEW SOLSTICE ARMOR!? (cannot reaquire randomised gear.. why?.. remove the y2 mods or replace them with the y3 counterparts?) The only option to get this new / y2 armor with y3 rolls is in this x1 (only 1) package. Why? The armor stays the same so cant it be changed in the collections screen? Im only saying that what if they get deleted.. thats it.. gone forever? People paid real money to use the Arc/Void/Solar glow on this armor you shouldn't have it so the armor so easily lost. I don't like this.
English
#feedback #Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon