JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
10/12/2019 4:20:22 AM

Game is lagging

I have pretty good PC , and when im playing solo there is no problems , but when i playing co-op(not pvp) the game is freezing every second

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by SnackPakAttack: 10/12/2019 11:34:15 PM
    Is anyone else having extremely bad framerate drops when the play parts of the Garden raid and Vex offensive? In the vex offensive it usually happens when all the suicide goblins spawn in. It must have something to do with their milk puddles they leave behind or something. If you go to kill them, as soon as 1 dies, it feels like my game is going to straight up blue screen my system. Goes down to like 4 fps, I swear. Garden of Salvation is extremely laggy especially in the final boss area. My Lord. Is this just a console problem? It's happened to me on both Xbox OneX and PS4 Pro. I get it Bungie, you guys suddenly have a boner for throwing like 3-4 dozen enemies on the screen at once. Sometimes you probably shouldn't do that... Crucible lag is a whole other story that I am not about to rant about again. 😅

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon