JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Aranax: 10/12/2019 6:02:53 PM

Voidwalkers lack of utility

Titans and hunters both have utility tied to thier void subclasses in some way like the bubble for titan or the bow for hunters. Why is it that warlocks dont have some sort of a utility tied to thier voidwalker subclass. Ive always loved playing support in all the games ove played but ive never liked the supports that only heal allies, i enjoyed and excelled at supports that can both hinder thier enemies and buff thier allies. And not having something like that for the warlock class is really a punch in the face becuase warlock is my favourite class. People have recently been using oppressive darkness with the top tree voidwalker with contraverse hold and OMG am i enjoying that playstyle, but alas its leaving by the end of this season lol... If bungie can add an exotic to buff the voidwalker top tree grenades to do what oppressive darkness did and if said affected enemy was killed while the debuff was active it refunds grenade energy, that would be beyond awesome. It would add a higherskill cap to a almost cut and dry subclass. It would introduce new diverse ways to play as an off-support which i think is beneficial for the growing destiny playerbase since it offers future warlock players a choice whether they want to be a full on support and go attunement of grace or take more of an off-support stance and go with attunement of chaos.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon