JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/10/2019 5:10:46 PM

XBOX - Looking for Clan - Activity fluctuates heavily due to work/private

Hi guys, I am looking for a clan for xbox which can offer me a group where I get invited to do stuff. I seriously don't mind who I play with, as long as it's a nice environment (some friendly banter, laughs about -blam!-ups and stuff like that). I am currenly without a clan due to the following reasons: 1. Work (sometimes its nice and easy 40 hours.. and sometimes its way more...) 2. Study (doing masters and post-masters study) 3. Private stuff which need some attention.. quite often (no, not a girlfriend, then I wouldnt even be here...:p ) So yeah.. I seriously do not have the regular play times and hours I can play in a week. Sometimes I can only hop on for max 4 hours a week and this makes it very hard for me to find players where I can tag along with or build something up with. Yet this game has so much team-based activity that finding a LFG for doing them sometimes takes a lot of time. I would say I can stand my own stuff, normally I just need 1 or 2 runs to get the hang of something and then I am rock solid.., So yeah, if you have some space and don't mind inviting me in your clan, would be appreciated. Drop me a message :) Oh some technicalities: 1. Dutch speaking, but English is fine as well 2. PVP/PVE activities I don't mind really, I like both 3. I hate hanging in orbit waiting for people 4. I have discord, I have a mic, I do have shadowkeep 5. Xbox...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon