JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/8/2019 5:15:58 PM

Contacting Bungie Servers over and over,

hotfix breaking the game; was just fine then got booted and had to download update. After logging back in I keep receiving the server issue above.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Same, after update which was "ONLY" 10-11 MB worth, I can't enter tower or play any games. Tried a few things on my end, but everything working fine (internet: High, Connection: running smoothly on other games (boarderlands 3)), must be you Bungie, because of higher bit rate to play, effecting the gaming system trying to play catch up. Been wondering if you , Bungie, would add a lower bit rate for the game, allowing for players who play on their computer at school (high school or college) and others who play on xbox & playstation to play with less errors due to lower internet speeds. It would help a lot, because certain other platforms have this option in settings, and I have set it to this. The graphics are less, but the overall game play makes up for the lack of scenery & errors happen a lot less, because of the lower bandwith, allowing the gaming system to catch up. Thank you for your Time, Bungie

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon