JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/10/2019 1:43:27 AM
Hello. Thanks for your report. Our records show that you have the Forsaken license on your account. To confirm, you're receiving popups that tell you to purchase Forsaken to access certain content? If you look on your Destiny 2 Steam Games page, does it show Forsaken under your DLC?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No, I don't show any DLCs for the game at all, and yep, I'm receiving those popups (e.g. when trying to speak to Werner99-40 on Nessus). I'm not sure if I missed something as part of the transfer? Thank you!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by BNGHelp6: 10/11/2019 10:03:02 PM
    You can verify your purchase and all owned products on your [url=https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/]Steam account license page[/url].

Posting in language:

• All it shows is D2, transferred on Oct 3? I still have access to Thorn and The Last Word in Collections, too.

Posting in language:

• You may want to try migration again by following the directions on our [url=https://www.bungie.net/PCMove]PC Move page[/url].

Posting in language:

• I do see the licenses under DLCs now, thank you!

Posting in language:

• I am having this same issue, I was prompted to purchase forsaken after transferring my PC characters to Steam and bought the Forsaken expansion on Xbox One having forgotten I had bought the Forsaken DLC on battle net already. I realized while playing the content that I had played it before and checked my purchase history on Battle.net and sure enough there it was purchased on 9/4/18 for $39.99. I checked steam and Forsaken is listed there in DLC added with the rest on 9/30/19. Why was I being prompted to purchase this content again? and why was this content seemingly unplayable until I did? I am requesting a refund of at least the $24.99 that I paid for the Forsaken expansion on Xbox or the $39.99 I paid for it on Battle.net or a code for Shadowkeep.

Posting in language:

• You seem to be a touch confused on how the game licenses work. Regardless of the fact that you owned Forsaken on PC, you still needed to buy it on Xbox, if you wanted to play it on Xbox. Game licenses do not transfer between platforms. Cross-save only makes your save data playable on multiple platforms, you still need to own any of the game content that you wish to play, on each platform that you want to play it on. If you refunded Forsaken on Xbox, you would lose access to it on that platform.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon