JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Day 8 - New error?
10/10/2019 1:20:42 AM
Hi. Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, if the error message says that your Steam account has already been migrated, it's not possible to migrate to that Steam account again. To migrate, you will have to unlink your Steam account in your [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Bungie profile settings[/url] then link another Steam account that hasn't been migrated to yet.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Are you not going to fix this? there TONS of people having this issue? Day 9 now and I had to refund shdowkeep so I can buy it again on a brand new account. You need to fix this issue. I did not migrate ANYTHING to my steam account. I was waiting for my account that is THIS one and THE ONLY one to transfer. Basically blank data is on my account and there is nothing you guy can do about it? You guys need to fix this insted of making people repay for something steam might not refund.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Migration has failed for my only existing steam account, and you want us to create a brand new steam account to play your game? If this is your solution then your game and your company is dead to me.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nefares: 10/10/2019 4:36:54 PM
    Das nimmt ja hier echt züge an :D Könnt Ihr uns nicht einfach Helfen? Sowas auch nur als Lösung anzubieten ist nicht Akzeptabel.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Kelmi: 10/10/2019 3:37:33 PM
    Hey BNGHelp6 and rest of BNGHelp team. Correct me if I'm wrong. To be able to play with my friends I have to make [u]new[/u] Steam account and use atleast 5euro/5dollars on steam so that I would be able to chat with my friends and play normally in group with them. And that is your solution for these errors and pugs on PC Move/Cross save???? And I want to get response from BUNGIE for this.

Posting in language:

• sagt mal gehts noch bei euch oder was ???? ich bin bereits seit über 10 Jahre bei steam und soll für ein verficktes spiel wie Destiny 2 ein neuen Steam acc erstellen ???????????????????????????????????????? Kifft ihr zuviel wenn jedes scheiß spiel das fordern würde hätte ich weit über 350 Acc's

Posting in language:

• How can i transfer to a new account if i preordered shadowkeeper on my primary steam account?

Posting in language:

• why should we do that when one. thats not a confirmed fix. alot of people are still struggling anyway with this "fix" and two. What about the stuff we already bought? what about the characters we made as temporary on steam just so that we could get a small fix on this game we love so much. what about all the time wasted and anguish over this issue. why should we have to waste more time for a fix that isnt even confirmed to fix things??? anyway you look at it its unacceptable.

Posting in language:

• Edited by oFxFoX: 10/10/2019 2:24:02 AM
    Day 8: New transfer error Unfortunately??? This is unacceptable... I only have one account for steam and one for battle.net. This isn't a fix. I won't be switching accounts from accounts to just play this game, If this the only solution thank you for nothing. Be sure bad reviews will come and I'm not gonna waste time doing everything again. Better uninstall forever. Thanks but no thanks. New transfer error??????? [url]https://imgur.com/a/cEwlMiI[/url]

Posting in language:

• Linking another steam account doesn't always work. My DLC and characters don't show up when I try to link another account. I have proof of my BattleNet account owning the DLC, and proof that the characters briefly were linked to my first steam account; Yet now they're gone and not showing up. This isn't a fix. This is bullshit.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon