JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by MrCapuchino: 10/9/2019 7:32:03 PM

Bad FPS drops. Any help?

Hello, Bungie. I have i7-8750 + GTX1070 + 16RAM. Before shadowkeep everything was ok, game was doing great at high and ultra about 85-120 fps, but now... its actually the same, like ez 120 fps but from time to time it drops to 20-30 for a 4-5 sec. And it happens very often(every 20-30 sec). What's the problem? I saw nothing like that in other games. All drivers updated, and i guess its not my pc characteristics problem then? Waiting for answer, at least to figure out what can help, cus playing like that just such a pain.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Literally have a 8700k OC 4.9 and a 1080ti OC 32gb of ram and randomly drops to 70 even 63fps in some areas but everywhere else 110+fps. Bungie, FIX YOUR GAME. (No other problems in any other games btw, and before anyone says it's my connection, it's not, I have Google fibre)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon