JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by PureYami: 10/10/2019 12:13:13 AM

Safe Haven [SH] | PC | Great Community! | NA/EU | 13 Clans | 3000+ Members |

[url=https://discord.gg/2CxsJVE]Click Here[/url] to join our server! Join Safe Haven! We have amazing members and have plenty of great people that just want to help everyone have a good time! Safe Haven is a Community aiming to be a safe and friendly environment for all Destiny 2 players to enjoy. Whether you are looking for a clan or just looking for a place to play and have fun, Safe Haven is the place to be! We already have thirteen clans and three of them are specifically for EU! We have a lot of experienced Destiny 2 players and we'd love nothing more than for you to come and learn something about destiny you didn’t already know. Want to learn a raid? This is the place to be! We also have channels for a few non-Destiny games, but we're mainly a D2 based clan. Come see what we have to offer, you'll definitely like what you see! Apply to one of our 10 NA Clans or our 3 EU Clans! If you're wanting to join, please jump into our Discord! (it's a requirement to join). Not looking to join our clan? Join our discord anyway to hang out and play! We welcome anyone and everyone! Here is our discord link! https://discord.gg/2CxsJVE [u][b]How to join us:[/b] Please upvote this post, join the discord (links above!), read the #start-here channel in the discord and follow the directions! If you have any questions, ask them in #support in our discord![/u]
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Recently submitted request! (also followed instructions), Here's my steam just incase: Positively Autistic

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello! I have joined the discord and requested to Join the SH overflow 3 :) My nickname on steam is StainKton

Posting in language:

• [quote][url=https://discord.gg/2CxsJVE]Click Here[/url] to join our server! Join Safe Haven! We have amazing members and have plenty of great people that just want to help everyone have a good time! Safe Haven is a Community aiming to be a safe and friendly environment for all Destiny 2 players to enjoy. Whether you are looking for a clan or just looking for a place to play and have fun, Safe Haven is the place to be! We already have thirteen clans and three of them are specifically for EU! We have a lot of experienced Destiny 2 players and we'd love nothing more than for you to come and learn something about destiny you didn’t already know. Want to learn a raid? This is the place to be! We also have channels for a few non-Destiny games, but we're mainly a D2 based clan. Come see what we have to offer, you'll definitely like what you see! Apply to one of our 10 NA Clans or our 3 EU Clans! If you're wanting to join, please jump into our Discord! (it's a requirement to join). Not looking to join our clan? Join our discord anyway to hang out and play! We welcome anyone and everyone! Here is our discord link! https://discord.gg/2CxsJVE [u][b]How to join us:[/b] Please upvote this post, join the discord (links above!), read the #start-here channel in the discord and follow the directions! If you have any questions, ask them in #support in our discord![/u][/quote] Hey, everyone! Gambler’s Hand here, already joined in on Discord and awaiting approval for the Second Overflow Destiny clan. Looking forward to raiding before the 15th! (PS, that’s when Iron Banner start)

Posting in language:

• Hi there, I would like to join your clan. Im a returning player from ps who just migrated to pc and would love to get back in the game but since I haven’t played in a long time I would like some help with raids and stuff, my bungie name is different from my steam name since I used the app before so it uses my psn name, my steam name is Dohlan and here’s a link to my profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/am-a-duck I have also joined the discord server and my name there is Dohlan#6013. Hope to hear from you, thank you

Posting in language:

• Joined the Discord and playing on Steam. Username is Modifiedflaw :)

Posting in language:

• Greetings , My Steam name is Likeaboss1 ,I'm at work so i cant use discord ,can you please invite me im 900PL and looking to push my char into end game grind

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon