JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline today for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

10/9/2019 12:27:26 AM
Solo queue in PvP feels awful. And the spawns need to be reworked because more often than not I'm spawning in direct line of sight of an enemy. A majority of the maps were designed for 4v4, but are now supposed to accommodate 12 people.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Solo queue in PvP feels awful.[/quote] What feels bad about it?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• In my opinion solo queue felt great. It was fairly easy to solo queue to 5500, whilst a would have games that i lost ended like this: Myself: 25elims, 2.78 teammate 1: 8elims, 0.7 teammate 2: 6: 0.5 That is just luck of the draw and is bound to happen sometimes.

Posting in language:

• How does that feel good? Even if I personally do well, I don't enjoy a game I lost because I was placed with teammates that were way worse than me.

Posting in language:

• because most games my teammates were not complete bots leaving me to clutch 1v5 lives every round for the win. it was much easier getting to 5500 this season than it was last season.

Posting in language:

• Team balancing feels... poor. I understand that there's an influx of new players, but there seem to be a vast disparity in the skill level of people on a team. I'm a D1 veteran and have an above average KD and it feels like the vast majority of games there's a wide gulf in the efficiency score (KDA, objectives captures, assitsts, ect.) between teammates, while the opposing team has a much more evenly distributed efficiency rating. It doesn't feel fun to be paired with players much less skilled than me and have to "carry" them. And it even more disheartening to see an opposing team that's much more evenly skilled. A further point I want to raise is the spawning on the Crucible maps never feels like it was adjusted for the change from 4v4 to 6v6. This leads to a lot of unavoidable deaths due to spawning in line of sight of enemies. Burnout in particular is a standout example, as it started off as a 3v3 skirmish map in D1 (as Burning Shrine) but is now a regular staple in the 6v6 playlists.

Posting in language:

• Or just get a team.

Posting in language:

• So it's okay for the game to feel bad if you don't have a team?

Posting in language:

• It feels awesome. HCs 140s and 150s feel crispy on console finally. Keep up the good work.

Posting in language:

• I love it. Appreciate you guys bringing it in finally!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon