JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/8/2019 8:10:56 PM

Clan Issues

The game indicates I’m not in a clan and it tells me to talk to Hawthorne in order to start a clan or join but according to my friends I’m still in the clan roster and the admins can’t send me an invite. In addition our clan name and our clan tag has been shortened. I don’t want to leave the clan and rejoin and miss out on my 4 weekly clan engrams. I appreciate any help given. Thanks.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Dark Warrior: 10/9/2019 2:55:26 AM
    Hi there, if you are playing on PS4, i have read, that sometimes, things shall be working fine there, when you restore licences and clear the cache, since i don't own one, i just found that hint along reading here. Playing on PC and haven't encountered the issue, you have with Suraya, but sounds like leave and rejoin might be the only option, in case Steam > D2-tag > right mouse button > settings > 3rd tab (local data) and 4th button (check local content) won't fix it. The shortened clan-tag is said to be part of a current maintenance on clan-system, done to bypass a mass of "WEASEL"-error-codes, players shall have received. It's announced to be corrected in a later update..."someday".

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon