JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/8/2019 4:24:21 PM

Digital Deluxe Edition Season Passes - PS4 Primary Account

Bungie, I purchased the Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition ("DDE") on the PS4 store on my Primary PS4 account (this account - CVicieux) as I have purchased every single other Destiny bundle for the past five years, with the hope that it would share to all other accounts on my household console, specially, an account under ViciousKarl, with over 1500h in Destiny 2, and 1700h in Destiny 1. The season passes are not being shared between the sub-accounts active on the console where the purchasing account (CVicieux) is activated as the Primary PS4 account, despite having the sub-account (ViciousKarl) logged in first on Shadowkeep launch. I have seen your responses on other posts where you have indicated that "season passes are Eververse store silver purchases, and accordingly, do not share between accounts". However, I did not purchase each season pass individually with silver at the eververse store, instead, I purchased the DDE at the Playstation Store with legal tender. This is further evidenced by this account's Bungie and Eververse purchase history where there are no transactions for silver or for season passes. This being the case, I would appreciate you address this matter by making the season passes available to sub-accounts where a primary account that purchases the DDE is active, as it is pointless to have a primary account with less than 4h of Destiny 2 gameplay with season passes, and have this content blocked for other daily-acitve accounts.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Day 8, still no response.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Day 7 and still no response from @Bungie. This is bad customer service.

Posting in language:

• Following-up. Day 3 from the post. Day 11 into Shadowkeep. Bungie, a response is greatly appreciated.

Posting in language:

• I have an identical issue. I posted as well though yours is clearer its the same point and I am not satisfied with the way this has been approached.

Posting in language:

• Two days and no reply from this post and 10 days into Shadowkeep with no reply from Bungie on this, while I see replies on “steam move” posts searching into people’s accounts. In a twitter post Bungie mentioned: “We have issued a fix for players who accidentally purchased content on an inactive account before enabling Cross Save. We have made a one-time attribution to grant the appropriate content. We’re working to make the process clearer to avoid future issues.” This clearly the same problem on Console, but it seems to me Bungie is just prioritizing PC players now. Bungie, I beg you, please respond.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Bungie so far seems not to be interested in addressing this issue. Think the only way is to create more "noise". I'd suggest emailing kotaku to bring highlight this issue tips@kotaku.com jason@kotaku.com stephentotilo@kotaku.com Was thinking about sending this to the bigger destiny youtubers, cos the only time Bungie ever really listens is when theres even media coverage.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • I don't think Bungie "supports" game sharing, which is what we are basically doing. Anyhow I have the same issues my primary account has everything. Partner playes Destiny, since d1y1,on my prumary ps4, but now she doesn't have access to the season pass.

Posting in language:

• I have a similar situation. I have purchased all of my Destiny and Destiny 2 DLC on my main account (HonoluluBoo) since the D1 Alpha and have never had any problems until now. I don't even play Destiny 2 on that account (27 minutes), I just use it for purchases. I just want to get access to my season pass on the account that I actually play on (MotorcityDice) that has 1300 hours of gameplay. Please do your magic and make it happen @Bungie.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Same issue. I bought deluxe because my son is so ecstatic about being involved in the season perks. I thought it was like other DLC and my child could have access to everything. No dice. He's now playing on my account instead. Any word or hopes this will change?

Posting in language:

• Same exact issue here. So far crickets on this... Still have small amount of hope they will get to this.

Posting in language:

• Its like @Bungie doesnt care about this issue, i had the same problem the Primary account its only to bought games and the second its my real account also with a lot of hours played since destiny 1 alpha and i get all the rewards from preorder and the digital deluxe edition but not the season pass i hope someone from bungie see this issue and fix it

Posting in language:

• Edited by CaptainW1nky: 10/8/2019 7:45:51 PM
          I'm in the same boat. I dumped this account a long time ago since I didn't like the name nor could I change it so I made a new account. With the way their DLC model was setup I had to continue buying DLC on this account... with shadowkeep I continued that trend not knowing I could now purchase DLC on my main account since that wasn't the case in the past. Now i'm locked out of content on an account I have thousands of hours on and a ton of weapons i've grinded hard for. I looked at cross save as being a potential fix but there isn't an option to link two PS4 accounts. I'm rather frustrated to be honest and at a cross road. Do I just quit? Or re grind thousands of hours just to essentially start back over? You'd think they could easily add in a cross save feature for 2 PSN accounts. Destiny was originally a console game after all.

Posting in language:

• unfortunately, I and my brother unfortunately @ bungie ignore these types of cases and because they only tell you that they are only subject to an account and that they cannot do anything when at any time it was said or there was a paragraph in which he explains if you buy your DDE is only subject to an account if you have subaccounts the season pass should be purchased with silver, I think that one would already know whether to buy DDE or not or make a bigger expense but I don't think any way they gave solution to the people of PC there if they said that if they bought for an account that they did not use by mistake I think they would return the money or do something for those people while those of us in ps4 or xbox that we endure and neither ways as we say here in Mexico "you bought it, you already grinned it" I hope they give a solution to this although I see it impossible :(

Posting in language:

• This quite literally is how season passes work in EVERY live services game. They announced it at launch that the season passes were tied to the account and not able to be shared. There is quite literally no way they can make them able to be shared as they are tied singly to your account.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon