JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Tekkei: 10/7/2019 12:25:26 AM

Destiny 2 Error Code Broccoli

I keep getting error code broccoli and I have updated all my drivers and operating system. Still can’t play but for a few minutes. Components: ryzen 2600x Gtx1080 16gb 3200 ram MSi b450 gaming pro carbon motherboard

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• yeah me too get that crashed since Destiny 2 in Bnet and now in Steam i get too

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I also began receiving error code broccoli. It was my GPU. I replaced the GPU, and game runs without issue. You likely have the same problem.

Posting in language:

• Hello there, Error Code - Broccoli - These errors mean that there’s an issue detecting the player’s GPU and are caused by a driver crash. To fix this, ensure your operating system and graphics card drivers are up to date with the latest version. Tutorial Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HySYWSXcTcU -RED

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon