JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/1/2019 5:36:34 PM

Bought shadowkeep digital deluxebut don't have season pass

I bought the digital deluxe version of shadowkeep on one of my users for psn. I playing on another user on the same PS4 but don't have the season pass.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Started a new topic: I bought shadowkeep digital deluxe and didn’t receive the 1000 silver or season of undying pass(3 Replies))

• Started a new topic: Season of undying issues(1 Reply)

• Started a new topic: An idea to get Bungie to stop scamming us like they did with this season pass(2 Replies))

• Same issue regarding Game Share. It applies for the DLCs, why not the Season Pass? Either they fix it or they lose the revenue for it (however small). I'm going to put out a scenario in which this applies, because I feel that this may affect a large amount of the younger playerbase, and some select others: You're on a console, and your parents do not want you to get a credit card. They also don't want you to have access to their credit card from your Xbox account, because sometimes kids do stupid things regarding buying things with money that is not theirs. So, the parents create their own account on the Xbox, and gameshare, so that they can buy things on their account without you having access to an accidental pitfall of debt. You like the game, and play it avidly enough that you pay money to your parents so they can buy the DLC content for you. Then, Bungie changes the rules. Now you have access to the DLCs with gameshare, but Season Pass is only applicable to the account it's purchased on? Is it Xbox's fault for not letting people use their credit card once and then instantly remove it from the database/account? Yes. Can you go buy and Xbox gift card from the store and then apply it's money to buy Season Pass? Also yes. But the first is going to lose Bungie revenue (once again, small percentage), and the second is a hassle. Now consumers are unhappy with this decision, and cannot play content they purchased in Shadowkeep, creating enmity towards the company and discouraging future Season Pass buys, because they didn't need it before, so why buy now? Season Pass is worth 30 extra dollars outside of the main expansion, Bungie essentially lose $30 for every consumer affected by this, rather than possibly encouraging double purchases. Even if the situation above doesn't apply, are casual gamers on the same console that both pay for games going to make a double purchase for menial amounts of content (Keep in mind, long term the purchases will add to $60 total, when it could be half that)? Probably not. I'm not asking for radical change, I'm just looking for a continuation of the service I usually get, so that I can continue to play new content without hassle. Looking for a friend, Swiftclaw8

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Edited by BNGHelp7: 10/2/2019 1:49:06 AM
      Hi there, Your Season Passes will be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save but will use another character set, it's recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in. Gameshare is not officially supported by Bungie or Destiny 2 and is instead a platform feature. Season pass premium track rewards are account based and cannot be transferred to other players.

Posting in language:

370 Replies
      • The exact same thing happened with me, I purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam then opened Destiny 2 under the impression my cross save was complete, got to the create a new character screen then immediately closed the game and authenticated my steam account. After that I logged in and my season pass was nowhere to be found which is the sole reason I purchased Digital Deluxe. Nowhere in the description of Digital Deluxe on Steam did it say the pass would be immediately applied. Please just give us our passes or credit us the appropriate silver to get them!

Posting in language:

6 Replies
        • I haven an old account with the character I play since D1Y1 and a new one with the card info, thus psplus, games and passes/dlcs. So it's not even gamshare for me!!!!! I just want to enjoy the new content ([b]which I have purchased[/b]) on my 5yo warlock. No more, no less.

Posting in language:

• Send all your evidence and story to the kotaku emails, they can be found on their site. It's the only way to get this scam noticed at this point and hopefully we get our money's worth. It will also let bungie know that their paying community does not tolerate this b.s.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Looking on what they recently said about fixing the cross save issue, we console gameshare players may not even make up 1% of the player base either. Bungie finally said they were gonna do something, but it's nothing to do with us. It looks like they really don't care. It's been a week since Shadowkeep's launch. What do we do now?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • So far, three days have passed and still nothing has been addressed. I'm so disappointed.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Hi Bungie, Well done on scamming people of their money. Thankfully i just bought the shadowkeep and not the Digital Deluxe atleast i was scammed for less. In the past it has always worked that we purchased the season pass on a different account and could use it in a different account in ps4. If there was a change, we should have been notified. Guys we need to raise this issue on reddit, twitter everywhere.

Posting in language:

• Kotaku has published an article relating to the cross-save functionality. But nothing about sharing content on sub-accounts like we used too. I have commented on this... https://kotaku.com/bungie-appears-to-be-fixing-destiny-2-s-season-pass-iss-1838862347 Id encourage others to do as well so we can better highlight the issue.

Posting in language:

• Send all your evidence and story to the kotaku emails, they can be found on their site. It's the only way to get this scam noticed at this point and hopefully we get our money's worth. It will also let bungie know that their paying community does not tolerate this b.s.

Posting in language:

• Edited by kmddragon: 10/6/2019 1:48:02 PM
                Same here (deluxe version), because of how PSN works it's common to buy things on one account and using in the other (in my case my old account that has all trophies, friends and clan). It's not even game sharing since it would imply that sharing with another person/PS4 (the main account has no characters at all). There was no warning about them deliberately killing the rights we have by staying in one platform, especially when a game simply change the rules many years into a franchise. It's clear seeing their responses that they can see exactly where the season pass is being applied for each account (and I'm sure they can see it's an empty account). And they can also ban accounts (without even the user permission logically) and give silvers (since people are randomly getting silver instead). If they really cared about their customers they could for example simply ban the empty accounts and give silver to the correct account for the people that need it and ask for it. This way they can be sure that the pass is not shared and we can get it on the correct account. And this has to be dealt fast, otherwise people who end up buying twice (not me though, I'd rather stop supporting a company who pulls something like this) will be angry as well.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Edited by Arthur: 10/11/2019 8:28:58 AM
                  it is an issue, that not solved

Posting in language:

• I was awaiting Bungie to have an actual reply on this by now. I imagine that as they have replied on the day of release with the pathetic generic response (that wasn't even correct), that they closed as "resolved" on their end, therefore not going to reply on this thread any more. In my understanding of this, the 4 season passes are purchased inclusively as a bundle on an external store therefore not an internal feature. In game internal purchases to me and things from Eververse like shaders, ornaments, etc. which have no effect on gameplay and are aesthetic. But the season pass gives you an exotic weapon straight away which is an advantage as well as the ability to level faster to progress through the campaign. Also, I have seen something about people getting gifted 1000 silver somehow... this isn't acceptable resolution as that's only actually for one season and not all 4. So remember that if you get any contact from Bungie. Bungie, honesty creates trust and loyalty. If anyone was dishonest or hid the the truth about anything, a negative stigma is created. Some people will forgive and some will walk away. This goes for the same with anything in life including your game. You might end up with a short term financial benefit from in my opinion "conning" your customers, but long term you'll be in a far worse situation.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                  • Same here

Posting in language:

• The exact thing is happening to me. I bought it on my brother's account and he is the primary PS4 account but it's not transferring over to my account like it did in Foresaken -is this intentional?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Arthur: 10/11/2019 9:07:53 AM
                      make a separate download instance for seasons deluxe preorder, so ps4 could share it and identify it part of the problem cuz it goes through internal "silver shop" or whatever in forsaken it was fine so fix it

Posting in language:

• Im on xbox but same issue, the game share buddy bought digital deluxe and I dont have season pass, need this to be fixed.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                      • Same

Posting in language:

• My problem with Shadowkeep DLC was I had to delete Destiny 2 physical copy to download Shadowkeep. And it was 83GB I had to download over again. 🤣😭

Posting in language:

• Started a new topic: Cross save season pass lost?(34 Replies))

Strange how this forum got to the second page, with 265 comments, and even more replies, new threads with 6 votes get to first page, but not this

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • This is maddening...I use gameshare so my brother and I can play. I was under the impression that paying $60 - he too would be able to use the seasons. It worked with Forsaken and the seasons we bought (when they were on sale for $15). I only bought it on my profile and he was able to do all the seasons. But now, suddenly, the season pass is only good for one account?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Started a new topic: Season Pass solution for all ( worked for me why shouldnt it for you am i right?) lets upvote this!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon