JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/21/2019 10:02:43 PM

Will Destiny 2 officially support Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers through Steam?

I can use a PS4 controller via USB, but I'm tired of wearing out the cable when playing with it wired to my PC. Hopefully Destiny 2 on Steam supports Switch controllers. The switch controller doesn't wear out the cable while using it wired.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by DragonWithin: 9/22/2019 2:52:28 AM
    Destiny 2 uses its own controller support; it won't use Steam's controller input mapping, so if the Switch controller doesn't currently work on the PC version of Destiny 2, it shouldn't work after the PC version moves to Steam. The PS4 controller uses Bluetooth, and you can find Bluetooth USB receivers at many retailers; you can use it to connect your PS4 wireless to your computer. That may be your best bet if the Switch controller doesn't work. - [quote]Edit: The above information may not be entirely accurate, as Bungie hasn't stated that it won't use Steam controller options support. So, it's one of those wait and see what happens things and try it once Destiny 2 moves to Steam to see.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon