JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/21/2019 9:05:36 PM

Stem migration doesnt have my charcters

Ok so on my Blizzard account I have all the DLC and expansions. My hunter is level 50 light 728, my titan is level 11 and 112 light and my warlock is level 33 and 366 light. But when I go to the steam move section so all my characters will migrate to steam it says that I only have a titan that is 36 light and I have no expansions/DLC.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• For the high-level characters, are they your PC characters or are you Cross-Saving them from the PS4 or Xbox? The PCMove page is for the Migration from Blizzard to Steam and is ONLY Blizzard to Steam. It's a full data transfer, and as such, it's moving your Blizzard PC characters to your Steam and they will become your Steam PC characters. After the Migration, Cross-Save will kick in as normal and you'll be able to use your Cross-Saved characters on Steam. - If your PC characters are set up as your main Cross-Save characters, then you need to make sure the BattleTag on your Blizzard Battle.net account is the same as the one you have linked on Bungie.net.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

Hello. Looking at your linked accounts, it looks like it's your Xbox characters that have the most progress, and your only Battlenet character is indeed a Titan with 36 power. The migration to Steam is only for your Battlenet licenses and characters. Cross Save is where you would set up your main characters to move to PC, if that's what your plan was. However, DLC licenses do not transfer with Cross Save, so you would need to purchase Forsaken and the Annual Pass again on PC in that case.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon