JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/21/2019 5:58:14 PM
I’ve never had bad hit detection with sentinel. I guess I’m just lucky because it’s never been inconsistent
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]I’ve never had bad hit detection with sentinel. I guess I’m just lucky because it’s never been inconsistent[/quote] It’s as consistent as spectral. Occasionally you’ll miss but more often than not your hits connect.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• So why is everyone saying sentinel needs to be buffed if it’s the same as spectrals?

Posting in language:

• [quote]So why is everyone saying sentinel needs to be buffed if it’s the same as spectrals?[/quote] Cause people over react. Sentinel has less range than spectral so they probably keep comparing it to spectral’s lunge range. They could also be comparing it to arcstrider but arcstrider has more than double the range.

Posting in language:

• But sentinel has a borderline overpowered ranged attack. I don’t understand destiny players sometimes

Posting in language:

• [quote]But sentinel has a borderline overpowered ranged attack. I don’t understand destiny players sometimes[/quote] People take their class identity too seriously and think that nothing they have is better than another class. They compare apples to oranges to defend their opinions on why something should be the way it is, ignoring all logic. Perfect example is OEM defenders. Recently certain people have been calling OEM equal to stompees or astrocyte in terms of a neutral game exotic.

Posting in language:

• You’re 100% right. I’m so happy someone shares the same views as me on these forums 😂

Posting in language:

• [quote]You’re 100% right. I’m so happy someone shares the same views as me on these forums 😂[/quote] This is not the right place to have intelligent or civil conversations. The people on this forum are 1 sided and refuse to look at any facts that don’t support their opinion.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon