JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/21/2019 8:23:37 AM
Fix it so that shield bounces only once. Also nerf OEM. -Titan main
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• As you have no Titan, nice try 🤣. [spoiler]these Hunters are really getting bold now[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No matter how much you play Titan, if you actually think Sentinel isn't ridiculously powerful, you're out of touch with reality.

Posting in language:

• It's stupid how many kills I've gotten with the throw while not even looking at people

Posting in language:

• You’ve literally only played on your titan for forge farming and private matches, so just how many kills you exactly have you gotten on your sentinel? [spoiler]another bold hunter main[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• If you're going to look at my profile at least look in the right places....

Posting in language:

• You want to keep going? Because your bias has already been shown 🤭.

Posting in language:

• Oh sorry, 10 games played my bad. So much to fully Judge a subclass.

Posting in language:

• I'll admit I haven't been playing MY titan too much. I feel more comfortable on the hunter (it's literally just the jumps that do it) I played my titan in PvP a lot in d1 (loved defender). And i get that both d1 crucible and d2 crucible are two different crucibles at this point. D2 comes out and I still wasn't playing my titan, since crucible felt so different, didn't know how I'd do (I played my bubble and bubble at launch didn't have blessing or weapons built in like d1, which was what I used). I played my warlock a bit more in crucible in d2 y1 (compared to my titan in d2 y1). Fast forward to the solstice event and it comes to my attention that I haven't played my other two characters in a long while in crucible, for no reason (I used to play them both in d1 a lot but I stopped, why I still don't know). I played my titan for the gear played sentinel got a bunch of kills with my super a few of those games. I felt good but realized it could've just been the people not playing the characters that they're used to and pve players playing crucible for the armor. Fast forward to yesterday, I had some free time and decided I was gonna play some crucible on my titan. Had fun, got a bunch of kills with different supers, I was playing my burning maul a bit too. All I did was apply ways that other titans have killed me or how I've seen my titan main friend (if you want to see his credibility I can go into his background too) get kills, and use it the same or doing that I don't see too often. (Example: throwing the shield at a wall on sentinel) some worked some didn't but I know that some of the kills I've gotten with the throw wouldn't have happened if the chaining wasnt as great as it is. I was just informally calling that out. I'm starting to play my other characters more.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon