JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/21/2019 2:36:52 AM
They seem to hit me just fine. Yet I love how anything I have a player do to me and recreate it the game says no your not allowed to do that.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I was just playing my titan in crucible earlier and it was working just fine for me, and by "just fine" I mean, the hit detection felt like that how the arcstrider or spectral blades felt. So it's normal, but they don't want to hear this.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah they dont. Titans always have problems. One thing I'm referring too is bottom tree striker spamming their way through a blade barrage but when I do it I still die.

Posting in language:

• The tracking nerf to blade barrage has made shutting down supers a bit more difficult against players who are good but something needed to happen. I don't know if that was the right move but I can't do anything about it.

Posting in language:

• Yeah nerf hunter supers but leave the broken bottom tree striker alone right?

Posting in language:

• I agree. People are gonna down vote me, but I have the same issue on spectral blade. I can hit people who are just walking forward and I’ll wiff, while I can be jumping, doing a backflip and I get killed in one accurate fatal swipe.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon