JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

9/20/2019 3:03:20 PM

What about non-pvp players?

Destiny could really reach a larger group of players that play for the story and not the halo migration group. A lot of us play alone and don't have many xbox friends that play and I personally have never been able to participate in raids because of this. I either don't have the time or fame schedule as others playing raids and when I do, It would be so much easier if it were matchmaking. Even if this isn't a good idea or possible, I wish I could still participate in a difficult activity that gets me raid equivalent gear. It sucks playing and makes not want to play when I see all the work I do elsewhere because I can't play in raids not pay off and I'm stuck with lame old gear. You say you want to make a game for everyone. But it seems to favor pvp players. Some of us, including me are not fans of crucible. I especially hate when a quest requires pvp actions. Is this ever going to change so players like me feel more included or involved?
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• PvP hasnt really changed much in last year or so. Most of the content has been all PVE, Black armor, Gambit Prime and Reckoning, Menagerie. I mostly solo Destiny, 42 years old. I am still able to raid and play PVP for pinnacle weapons. I am not afraid to go on LFG or my friends list to get a group together. Matchmaking in raids would be a nightmare in my opinion. Strikes and Public events have matchmaking and some people dont know what to do. IT would be just like that in Raids, but probably way worse. Can you find a clan to play with?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
      Frèák
      Frèák

Suppressors...The True Weapon of Sorrow - old

Wtf are talking about? Destiny hasn’t done anything to PvP in over a Year. It’s all been PvE. Stop crying. Go kill the same dreg a thousand times over. It’s our turn to get some much needed love.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon