JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Xero: 10/2/2019 7:39:14 PM
Xero

[POLL] What is your status regarding Destiny right now?

I play both D1 & D2, and check the forums a lot

I play both D1 & D2, and rarely check the forums

I only play D1, and check the forums a lot

I only play D1, and rarely check the forums

I only play D2, and check the forums a lot

I only play D2, and rarely check the forums

I don't play either game, I just check the forums

The objective is to gauge response between what game players are playing at the moment vs those whom are waiting in the forums for a change to the current game Subjectively, this has potential to be a very bias poll as it doesn't represent the entire community. However I am curious about the response. Feel free to post why or why not. Try to keep it concise and constructive, compare differences if need be. D1 is included in responses as some players have mentioned going back to this in forums on and off, there is also an option for those who don't play either game and just come on here solely. (For whatever reason that person has.) I want to try to get all possible scenarios in this poll. [spoiler]The more votes, the more data to consider with this. I would like to see 1000 votes total, I will create another poll to follow up later on Edit1: 50+ people have voted. Edit2: 100+ votes. Edit3: 150+ votes Edit4: 250+ votes Edit5: 300+ votes Edit6: 400+ votes Edit7: 550+ votes Edit8: 750+ votes Edit9: 850+ votes [/spoiler]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wouldn’t many of those who rarely check the forums not even see this post to vote? This may skew the percentages.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • I'll give this a bump. in case anyone else missed this.

Posting in language:

Master Baiter
      Master Baiter

Ape Strong Together - old

I play, and I check on the forums. It’s nice knowing that I can be as stupid as I am and still be more reasonable than a good number of people.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I don't play, and I live on the forms. I'll take a look at the new season for a bit, if the battle pass isn't too cringy I'll stick around. Rdr2 just released it's battle pass....And I'm extremely sad. So there no tell how I'll feel come SK.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • I only play D3 and don't know what the forum is

Posting in language:

• Edited by youngblood73: 9/20/2019 5:09:28 PM
          i stopped playing beginning of august. just got bored and absolutely HATED the solstice event. at this point i don't see myself continuing on with D2. 5 years with this franchise.... think i burnt myself out. but i keep coming to the forums and following updates in hopes that something sparks an interest in me. ----------- edit - so... i just logged on for the first time in almost month and half - because i received an inactive message from clan. they said i had to log on and at least do 1 activity that gives clan xp to remain active in clan (in case i do want to come back later). logged on.... and was hoping there was something to do. nope. the same stuff that i was bored with a month and half ago was all there was to do. did a public event and turned the xbox off.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Borderlands 3 has a lot of loot. Like a lot. Spent an hour farming a bugged enemy spawn filled my entire inventory(30+ items) with exotic tier gear(only 1 duplicate) Played some today and got 2 new items I'd never even seen before. It's overwhelming at times.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Taking a break and playing Borderlands 3 (really enjoying it) until Shadowkeep drops. I just got sick and tired of seeing the same guns from vendors and world drops. Borderlands 3 has been like a breath of fresh air for those of us who like seeing a variety of loot.

Posting in language:

• I think the last time i played was a couple months ago. I'm thinking about getting a Nintendo switch and leaving rng based games behind considering they become a time sinkhole.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
              • Its low low low

Posting in language:

• I mainly play Dauntless and Gears now

Posting in language:

• Xero You make some valid points and i agree that eververse must be removed from this game but, Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Posting in language:

• I played both, D1 and D2 but I mainly play D2 now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posting in language:

Furry trash
                Furry trash

やれやれだぜ... - old

I also play D2 and regularly check the forums. But only to see if people left toxic comments on my posts or replies, mainly due to my username. Gotta prove them wrong if they give me some nonsense.

Posting in language:

• D2 only and check the forums. But the past few weeks I’ve really just ‘grinded’ forges for materials. I’m incredibly bored of this game and haven’t ordered Shadowkeep. This game is going too much towards extended grind, FOMO and micro transactions.

Posting in language:

• Playing Borderlands right now. Thinking of giving Bungie one last year to sort their stuff out.

Posting in language:

• I mean, this poll is madness in so many ways, what's the point? You're asking, on the forum, how often people visit the forum? My head is -blam!-ed thinking about this wtf?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • I play more D2 than D1 but I play both. I check the forums a lot.

Posting in language:

• I rarely play D2 anymore. Just nothing worthwhile in it. I picked a D1 option mainly cause it's still the better game.

Posting in language:

• I use to put a lot of time in this game because it felt great to play. I'll give you an example that has absolutely left a real bad sour taste in my mouth. This years Solstice Of Heroes event. To me they screwed this event up big time. The very first event was just perfect and it made me grind [b]all of my characters because not only the armor was great but the end reward was worth it.[/b] This time around I only grinded my main character, a Titan. I helped my son with grinding his Hunter and we both stopped immediately because we both saw that the end reward was this sparrow from SRL just [u]wasn't enough for either of us to put in the time to get it.[/u] Something is missing in this game and to me is clearly not the same feeling as Destiny and this has a lot to do with the internal changes that have happened inside [b]Bungie.[/b] Moving on to ShadowKeep. I'm not a fan of reskins and I'm going to say this right off the bat. To me is just an easy way out of doing things and calling it new. I'm not a fan of going to a location I've already been to and just making it look bigger with some new areas? You expect me to purchase this content? No. I want a brand new location, I want new weapons with new perks, I want new armor sets that look good enough for me to put the time to get it. I want [b]Raid armor that has and needs to be the best armor set in the god damn game[/b] and they give us a ridiculous reskinned armor set from [u]Curse Of Osiris.[/u] You have to be kidding me right? Here I thought I saw it all. I'm not purchasing ShadowKeep for me or my son. I'm not liking this direction at all. This franchise isn't changing for the better and you can clearly see where this is going when Eververse has more tender love and care put in to it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • I have the beer farts. The air here is putrid, even for I, the dealer.

Posting in language:

• Rarely Play D1. Play D2 Often. I Like the forums :)

Posting in language:

Rarely play D2 and read the forums if I'm bored, thank god Chuck E Cheese isn't busy on weekdays

Posting in language:

• I play regularly and am on the forum often.

Posting in language:

• On hiatus from D1 and D2 (seeing other games rn), but I still check the forums frequently.

Posting in language:

• Still playing D2, trying to pretend it’s a really good game, but after 20 minutes I ask... why? then I stop playing. Going to buy B3 this weekend to see if I can get into that and if I can... bye bye

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon