JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Jolyon Til: 9/19/2019 12:51:33 AM

Let console players choose matchmaking region

To put it simply, a vast majority of UK players, including “Unbrokens” have horrid internet. If I match with Americans? Its less laggy. I’d like to be able to play solo without feeling like 90% of opponents live in McDonalds especially since reports do nothing Edit: I’m a UK player, I’m pointing out that matching Americans gives me better matchmaking with less lag when it should be the other way round.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • If I'm in the US, why am I even matching with Germans, Australians, and Chileans in the same game at all? Sbmm doesn't exist (it doesn't, deal with it), and surely there are more stable connections within my continent on my side of the planet. I shouldn't even be matching with Canadians. So which is it Bungie? Is your crucible just [i][u][b]that oversaturated[/b][/u][/i] with cheaters who manipulate my network (a felony crime in the US btw), or is your matchmaking system broken like we've been trying to tell you for the past 5 years? Pick one of these only two possibilities.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon