JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/18/2019 12:33:06 PM

5 years in and I still just want a good inventory management system...

Spent an hour or so cleaning up gear for materials. Had some gems in there, but I still have a ways to go before Shadowkeep. And while it is passable, there are some things that still... 1. Why doesn't it remember what page I am on when using the vault? Or better yet, why doesn't it just show the gear I am holding on my characters alongside the vault gear, marked as such? 2. Why can't I filter by type, name, power... 3. Why do I have to go to the tower at all? Or at the very least, why not a ship "vault" so I can do these things from orbit? 4. Better comparison tool? Or maybe the option to see all of the perks, barrels, magazines, etc? 5. Why aren't vehicles, shaders and ghosts free from collections if I have them? Do I really need to choose between space on my character and random resources when I want something? 6. Why can't we store our rolls in collections? Pick one, our "god" roll, that we can store, replace, and retrieve from collections whenever. 7. How about showing what things dismantle into? I am sure there are more, but these are just a few of the things I wish the game did better.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon