JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/19/2019 8:55:38 AM
What makes you think US players want to matchmake with You?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well I don’t have bad connection so there’s 1 thing :) if I’ve learned anything while matchmaking Americans, yall are not subtle about any issues lmfao I’d know by now!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah cause we know when we’ve matched with you and you always have great connection. And if that wasn’t the case we would’ve complained about you on the forum. Right?

Posting in language:

• No, as in, most Americans I have matched with are petty enough to send a message over whatever OP thing I’m using at the time, if my connection was ever an issue (which it isn’t bc it’s monitored while I’m playing PVP) it’d be known. :)

Posting in language:

• What modem brand do you use? I need an upgrade

Posting in language:

• Yeah. You don’t want mine. Its an ISP one, Virgin Media. While my connection is fine, any slight drop in packets, you’re kicked to orbit. Its a common problem for the brand. Its why I know my connection isn’t actually a problem because any slight blip and it flips and just kicks you offline lol

Posting in language:

• Guys matching UK players. PSN as default put language as English United States. I use netduma for years, could see people's actual locations, rarely did I play actual Americans. Most UK players have their language unchanged, so it's English United States.

Posting in language:

• I know my profile mentions PSN but I actually play on Xbox, I just have my PSN linked but haven’t actually played D2 on it yet. When I match Americans when in a fire team, I know as most have their state listed on their xbox profile. When I match McDonalds internet in my own country, I know because their city is generally listed. :)

Posting in language:

• You're right, I'm an idiot :) On a different note, PSN Vs Xbox usage is like 75%/25% PSN in eu, America is 75%/25% in favour of Xbox, so that could be why you match Americans :)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon