JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Maykas87: 9/18/2019 4:01:01 PM

Destiny Shadowkeep

Hello! I'm sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't find a post about this. I play Destiny in both PS4 and PC. In my PS4 I have purchased everything but Shadowkeep. In my PC I have everything but Forsaken. I purchased Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition in Steam. Do I need to buy the same edition in PS4 to be able to play all the content (Shadowkeep, Season passes, etc) and use all the armory/weapons?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello, You will need to buy the Shadowkeep DLC on every system you want to play Shadowkeep content on. You will only need to buy the year 3 Season Pass once. You can read how it works here. https://twitter.com/thislukesmith/status/1167570897147817984

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• DLC's do not transfer or get shared between platforms. So if you wish to play Shadowkeep on your PS4 you would need to buy it there. With that said, because the new season passes are acquired via silver you won't have to re-purchase season passes on each platform, just purchase on your main one and it will be available on all the platforms you play on.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon