JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: cross save isn`t working
9/14/2019 2:06:27 AM
If you are seeing your PC characters when logging into your Xbox and PC, and instead you want to see your Xbox characters on Xbox and PC, then you have selected the wrong platform as your active/primary account. You have two options to resolve this: 1) Fill out the form located at the bottom of this article: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48099. Please note that Bungie will change cross saves at their digression and during business hours only. 2) Break your cross save, wait 90 days for the timeout to conclude, and then enable cross save again, selecting the correct platform as your active/primary account.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• on my xbox it shows my xbox characters and on pc it shows my pc characters not my xbox characters

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Okay, then the next question is did you link the correct Battle.net account to your bungie profile?

Posting in language:

• yes it is.

Posting in language:

• how would i check that?

Posting in language:

• In your profile settings here on Bungie.net, do the following: 1) Click on the Accounts & Linking 2) Scroll down to find the box that says: These accounts are actively Cross Saved 3) In that box, you will see your battle.net profile. It'll be something like username#12345 Now, on your PC check which Battle.net account you are logged inside the Battle.net launcher. If they are different, there is your problem. If they are the same, then there is a deeper issue.

Posting in language:

• they are different how would i change them

Posting in language:

• If the account linked to your Bungie profile is correct, then you need to log into that account on your PC. If, however, the account on your PC is the correct one, with the appropriate licenses, then you will have to do the following: 1) In the Accounts & Linking tab of your settings, disable Cross Save. NOTE: This action will prevent you from enabling cross save again for 90 days. 2) If logged into Bungie.net with your Battle.net account, you will need to log out and then log back in with your Xbox account. 3) Unlink the Battle.net account you have linked 4) Link the correct Battle.net account to your profile 5) Wait 90 days 6) Enable Cross Save This process of breaking cross save is something you have to do to change an account on your profile. Also, Bungie cannot help you remove or change an account on your profile due to security reasons.

Posting in language:

• thanks

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon