JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/14/2019 1:39:38 AM

Reckoning T3 Helmets

So I’ve seen other posts and just want to confirm. I have a full notorious set of reaper armor minus the helmet, and I don’t have the weekly bounty for reaper helmet that would make it notorious. So just to confirm, I have no way to get the helmet and this the seal before Tuesday?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That is correct. It takes doing the same weekly bounty three times to get your first Notorious helmet. For each helmet level you've unlocked, the previous tier helmets for all roles will become available for unlocking inside of reckoning. Example, if you get your notorious reaper helmet, you can then go into reckoning tier 2, wager middling motes, and farm out the Outlawed versions of the invader, collector and sentry helmets. Then the following week you can upgrade all three of those helmets to their Notorious versions via Drifter's weekly bounties.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon