JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/13/2019 5:22:45 PM

Xur - Poll

Xur is fine, leave it

Xur was like stale, Ages ago.

Each week I look at xur's inventory, and as a regular player, it's extremely seldom he's got anything I want or need. I'm talking years, not weeks. There's soooo much bungo could do with xur, like legendary items for example? Does Xur need a makeover? What would you have him sell?
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Xur has been useless to me since Warmind.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• He could like sell me a Luna's for 500 shards:)

Posting in language:

• -if he had exotic catalyst quests for sale that would be cool -a way to re-roll exotic armor rolls would have been nice, although maybe not relevant now with 2.0 -a master worked legendary from an seasonal activity removed from the game might be cool in the future. Like a season of undying god roll showing up in may in his inventory.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • He’s been stale for almost two years. I was optimistic about the nine invitations, but that wasn’t much either.

Posting in language:

• Tess will be moved to the director and Xur will get her space at the tower: "Fenchurch brought me new exotics, guardian!" "My will is not my own: is Fenchurch's" [spoiler]Plot twist: exotics now cost silver[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• D1 Xur is better than D2 Xur

Posting in language:

6 Replies
      • Have him sell weapon from previous seasons that aren’t obtainable anymore. Or an exotic catalyst

Posting in language:

• Let's just eat him and be done with it.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Jusbuf: 9/14/2019 5:41:16 PM
        Bring back glass needles to reroll perks again. Make fated engram only drop armor if you already have all weapons it gives. Make a xur bounty for 1 guaranteed exotic each week.

Posting in language:

• Well Xur should actually honour the Fated Engram descriptor. That would be a good place to start. I’ve not found a couple of ‘world-drop’ exotics and the fated-engram has given me gear I already have each time, in exchange for a lot of increasingly rare resources and in one instance gave me the -blam!-ing same helmet (shitty roll) as I was wearing at that very time! Xur could do so much more to alleviate the utter tedium of rng; would be handy. I really cannot go through another skull-numbing round of Nockers Nightfalls to watch every random lfg player who has just bought the game, message me ‘Is this Osprey rocket launcher any good?’

Posting in language:

• Xur is stale, and it's fine. The exotic drop rates are reasonable, and xur mostly exists to give different rolls at this point.

Posting in language:

• I think I’d like him to sell specific valuable materials like masterwork cores/prisms or ascendant shards, but not things like planetary materials, this way vendors like Spider don’t become redundant during those few days or longer. I also feel that there should be a daily/weekly limit with Xur so that if only a small change is made to him, it’ll at least feel relevant longer than 3 weeks or so

Posting in language:

• Be careful. When Bungie overhauls something it disappears. Looking at you faction rallies and trials.

Posting in language:

• What if every week he had a random trials of the nine or faction rally weapon for sale? (Updated to the new system but with a curated roll) Those activities are deader than the Speaker so it makes sense to recycle them.

Posting in language:

• Xurners are the scum of the earth. Real men earn their gear 👍

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Xur does need to sell more things like how he did in D2, these past couple days, his stock has been lame but today (September 13th Friday) wasn't actually that bad in a Titans eyes, the trace rifle is actually pretty good and the exotic chest piece is really good too

Posting in language:

• Xur needs to be a vendor for rare materials and consumables. strange coins need to return imo because everybody these days has thousands of shards

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon