JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by setilight: 9/12/2019 9:44:10 PM

Did not receive bonus glory after reset

Hello, I did not receive bonus glory points after a reset (10th September 2019), even though I completed three matches in the competitive playlist during the previous week. This is a recurring issue; from my point of view, receiving bonus glory having played three matches is a coin toss. You can use the activity tracker to confirm I played three competitive matches and I'm in the Heroic rank, which should have awarded bonus glory.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for your report. To receive the bonus glory you must fully complete three Competitive Crucible matches. This means you can't have left early or, if you were a part of a fireteam, your fireteam leader can't have taken the group to orbit before the end screen. Can you link PGCRs to three of the games you played last week?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon