JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/11/2019 6:28:42 PM

Fireteam help, what site is best and am I getting spammed?

So I decided I want to try to get to 2100 in comp for the mountain top. I do not know anyone who plays this game so I have been using the find a fireteam here for PvE with some success. Zero success with trying for comp so far. I have been told to go to other sites and when I get there I cannot figure out how to join a fireteam. Am I getting spammed to join Discord and other app/sites? I am not computer savy and I work all the time so have very little time to play and less to study websites so that I have a chance to play. There is a lot of people on this site that want money to get you through comp or will I guess play for you which to me defeats the purpose of "playing" the game. Don't get me wrong, I hate comp, but if I am going to try, I will try, not pay someone else to play for me or help. There has to be people out there in the same boat. I am not the best PvP player, but sometimes I do well in quick play. Comp to me just is not fun. Only trying for the weapons. I have tried to do solo but every time I get some points I load in to a losing game or get slayed by a well organized team. I have tried to join teams with zero luck. Any ideas? Thanks for reading.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon