JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/11/2019 4:27:58 AM

BOTS on PC

Bungie when will you start taking harsher punishments for players using BOTs on PC. Gambit is almost unplayable because of the amount of bots that you come across when you play. I have not had one match where there was not a bot in the game (ether on my team or opposing team). I suggest if it is found out that a player is using a bot in a cooperative game type, that the player using the bot should have their charter deleted, or have their account removed or all items they have earned or something along those lines that fits the crime.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• 1. Wrong forum page. This forum page is for Destiny subjects and not for D2 which has it's own page. 2. Are you reporting people who are using bots to avoid the afk system? With enough reports that person is flagged for investigation. Bungie will then investigate that person and if needed take action. There have been several posts on the #Help forum page of people complaining about getting banned from PvP and gambit activities for using bots and macros to avoid the afk system.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon