JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/10/2019 8:06:13 PM

Expired Code: Destiny 1 The Taken King Legendary Edition

Yesterday I bought Destiny the taken king legendary edition, which comes with both expansions and DLC ¨the taken king¨. But the dlcs vouchers were expired! I bought the game with the intention of dlcs! I would like a new code for vouchers so I can play! PLEASE HELP!
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Was it preowned?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Just buy the expansion on the play store for $20. That what i did. I also bought the Destiny 1 disc for PS3 on Lukie Games for $3.24 All together i only paid $25....dont need any codes on my end

Posting in language:

• Have you tried the code? When I bought mine it was out of date but still worked. Also, I think the game has to be your specific region code and not the code 0 that works globally. My initial purchase arrived but the card with the code on was all in foreign and wouldnt work, so I sent it back and bought another copy from elsewhere.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon