JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/10/2019 5:44:47 PM

Tribute hall not opening :(

Bungie please fix this bug i just need the bad juju for my seal. 7 days from now its going to end for this reward. I hope this grind wasn't for nothing........ Thank you.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/253495760/0/0/1

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Same bull doodoo has been happening with me, and it's a bit infuriating that there's no apparent method to solve this and that Bungie has yet to do anything about it (other than offer empty words). Recap on issue: did all steps on "invitation from the emperor" up to the point where you complete a bounty to receive a boon of opulence, which I did, but instead of allowing quest to progress it just offers the 1% discount. No banner/tribute receivable to place into the purple triangle buttholes on the floor, thus doors remain closed. Weirdly it still shows objective icons for where I imagine you're supposed to place the other tributes. Bah. "Offer up the tribute at an appropriate place for display within the Tribute Hall." Cool!

Posting in language:

• I know the feeling been saying the same thing for 8 weeks I can't even get the door open either. So you won't be the only one who won't get it. I posted in forums every week got a couple feed backs but nothing as far I seen was done

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon