JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/10/2019 5:13:21 AM

Is the annual pass gonna comeback to purchase?

so I took a break when the annual pass started, but I came back recently and I noticed it's not up to purchase anymore well not on blizzard I checked on bungie.net and its only available for console I've heard that you can't buy it anymore and it's done but if so that be a huge disappointment due to the guns/content im missing out on
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Allo there, Unfortunately the Forsaken collection / annual pass is no longer sold on Blizzard. You'll be able to buy it from Steam on October 1st. https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/48088 [quote]NOTE: As we prepare to transition Destiny 2 to Steam, your last chance to purchase Destiny 2, any expansions, or Silver on Battle.net is September 3, 2019. Additionally, players may pre-order Destiny 2: Shadowkeep on Steam, but will not be able to play until October 1. Additionally, players may begin to purchase Silver on Steam starting October 1.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon