JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/6/2019 7:04:07 AM

Opinion: Support Class in Shadowkeep

Morning all! As I like to run a support role in most end game content, for most of Forsaken I've been running a Warlock with Attunement of Grace. However, the latest TWAB looks to be reducing its effectiveness quite a bit, and passing on a number of its roles to Code of the Defender. To compare: - Ward of Dawn gives a +35% damage buff, but requires a player to pass through it. - Rallying Barricade can offer fast reloads without requiring an exotic slot. - Melee kills will heal nearby allies. - Grenades can suppress enemies. - A few viable exotic options for a support class (Helm of Saint-14, Crest of Alpha Lupi, Heart of Inmost Light, Ursa Furiosa etc) - Defender can alternate between a defensive and offensive super, as required - Well of Radiance heals and buffs the players inside, but now only by 25% (down from 35%) - Well and Rifts can offer fast reloads, but at the cost of an exotic. - Melee kills empower nearby allies (but with the changes to buff-stacking, this is no longer as useful) - Grenades can either do damage, or can be converted to heal players - A few viable exotics (Lunafaction Boots, Phoenix Protocol, Starfire Protocol) - Grace cannot alternate between a defensive and offensive super My question is: as someone who prefers to support the team, will it be better (and will I be of more use to my team) to stick with my Warlock come Shadowkeep, or start running with my Titan? Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon