JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/28/2019 3:45:39 PM

Unable to disable cross save from prior Silver purchase (linked prior to FAQ update on 8/22)

Have made several posts about this I purchased silver a month ago and it will not let me disable cross save for another 2 months I enabled cross save prior to the 8/22 like it’s stated on the Top Issues thread. I would like for my main account to be my Xbox account or for it the be disabled entirely. I just would like to actually play my account for Shadowkeep and am worried that my preorder bonuses will go to an account that is no longer used and won’t transfer back when playing my account.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hello,   Thank you for your report. If currently logged in, please log out of Destiny 2 on all platforms. Once you log back in, your account should be configured with Cross Save enabled for your [Xbox] characters.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon