JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
8/29/2019 4:59:57 PM

Crucible and clans

Alright, so here I am again to complain I know shocking. I've been playing destiny since the first one year one like a week after launch. Never have I ever been slaughtered as many times in my past as I am now. Maybe it's my team won't capture zones because they believe they can out slay the other team or I'm just getting screwed by matchmaking. Either way sucks. I don't know what's happened, but I want to be able to win when I solo que because I do that almost exclusively, I don't need to win every single match, but one out of three would be nice. Anyway crucible rant over can we have clans be platform specific? Like I can't use my clan now that I migrated to PC.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And I know what you might be thinking "oh he's just upset he's not as good with mouse and keyboard" or insert other excuse here. That's not it at all. It's the same on Xbox for me. I'm slaughtered. I go positive nearly every match. I top the team regularly, but I just can't win a match. It just makes me want to give up on this game and forget it exists man. I'm certain soon enough I will given some of the games coming out and I hate to say that because I really love bungie as a studio, but the current balance meta where you have to use a hand cannon or you're screwed. Where if you're a non bottom tree striker or dawnblade you're screwed. It's infuriating like why should I take these kick to the teeth constantly? Am I the only one? Like help me out here.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon