JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by EXDragonSlayerEX: 8/25/2019 7:42:13 PM

Would LOVE Weapons 2.0

Give us an option to upgrade more than a few aspects of our guns..! Just like with armor 2.0; Give us 10 Masterwork points. If I wanna put 5 on Range & 5 on Stability, I should be able to do that. Or if I wanna go all in on 10 for Range, I should be given that choice. Provide an additional [u]Mod Slot[/u] & make old perks into new mods, like [u]dynamic sway reduction[/u], or something like [u]air assault[/u], To go combo with the [u]Icarus grip[/u] mod. Overall, I hope that the dev team will work on something like this to further our customization..! :-)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I’ve always really wanted this too but I think too much freedom in our weapon slots could cause real balance and variety issues. Plus if any weapon frame could have any mod then you’d only ever go for one particular 150 rpm handcannon (for example) frame as that there would always be one that has objectively the best base stats. I like now how different weapons within the same archetype are made useful by having different perk pools/combinations as well as being a kinetic or energy weapon. Maybe having you be able to change the masterwork or improve one stat of your choosing or swapping just one perk, if you use the weapon enough could be a good way of giving us more control.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon