JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by AlphaAngelo1002: 8/26/2019 12:48:42 AM

Guided Games Emblem Conspiracy

CoS Rates the title

Cos should be left in the shadows

My clan mates and i completed a CoS Guided game and did not receive the Helping Hand emblem (Complete a Guided Game raid as a guide on the leviathan). Now i'm sure this emblem was intended for the year 1 raids. HOWEVER CoS is Technically on the Leviathan right? Our analysis of the data provided us with the conclusion of... it kind of depends on the context. If you go to Nessus and hover over the Leviathan next to it is the Menagerie and Tribute Hall ( 2 suspiciously look a like themed activities that are aboard the leviathan). If you click on the Destination Leviathan the 4 raids appear with the Year 1 raids saying Leviathan in the name and CoS being right below missing the Leviathan title. Now the main argument here is that the season of opulence mods and year 1 mods work in all of these activities. My clan mates and i will gladly comply with this cover up if we receive our leviathan guided game emblems by the next full moon.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon