JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: not able to deactivate cross save
8/22/2019 11:52:22 PM
Hello, Thank you for raising this concern. We have escalated this to the appropriate teams.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• it says the same for me Bungie, but I bought silver for the season pass I would like my old characters back too I was not aware that if I bought silver, and i did cross save a few days later it would not allow me to deactivate my cross-save just so I can play destiny with my old characters because I messed up and used the steam characters instead of my Xbox characters so now my saved data went missing

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by famousfox1: 8/25/2019 3:59:01 AM
    yes i am having the same issues as well

Posting in language:

• @BNGHelp4 Same with me, I have 68 days until I can deactivate

Posting in language:

• I'm suffering the same issue, though I bought silver recently but I honestly have so little left that I can't spend it. Mine says I have to wait 88 days. I would like to have my old character back. I thought it was going to erase my silver for both parties once I did the cross save. I really would like my old character back.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon